Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Say Hello to My Little Friend

It's been quite a while since my last post because I've been so busy with a lot of things that sitting down and composing my thoughts into a blog post seemed such a chore at the end of the day.

The past three weeks have been eventful what with Rod and Zhar's wedding and my twice a week pre-natal check-ups as I entered my 40th week of pregnancy, and all the moving-in into our newly renovated Place of Zen (a different post reserved for that).

But the more spectacular reason for my indisposition the past three weeks would be the arrival of our much-awaited Little Friend -- our very own Bundle of Joy, Ball of Fur, Ray of Light, etcetera, etcetera, Raya Victoria Almeda Ungco!


Weighing in at 7 pounds and 3 ounces and 19 and half inches long, she is Love personified. :) I can't believe how happy I am!





No comments: